60 Minute Yoga Class | All Level Stress Release Yoga For A Worthy Cause
Join us this Monday June 29th at 5pm PST for an actual covid-era-rule-abiding LIVE yoga class straight from The Sentinel in Kaslo BC, Canada ( http://sentinelbc.ca )
This yoga class will be a relaxing and energy boosting all-levels yoga class in support of raising awareness and funds for a wonderful organization Smile Train and their fourth annual Yoga For Smiles Campaign.
There is no fee to participate in the class, all we ask is that you consider donating even the smallest amount in the spirit of Karma Yoga in exchange for participation.
Smile Train is an international children’s charity with a sustainable approach to a single solvable issue: cleft lip and palate.
Smile Train empowers local medical professionals in more than 70+ countries with the resources that they need in order to provide comprehensive cleft care to children in their own communities. Since being founded in 1999, Smile Train has supported more than 1.5 million cleft surgeries.
To learn more about Smile Train please visit: https://www.smiletrain.org
To donate, please visit https://www.smiletrain.org/yoga
Even as little as $5 can help a child receive 100% free cleft treatment, giving them not just a forever smile, but a second chance at life as well.
See you on the mat!
- 🔴 Relaxing Sleep Music 24/7, Healing Music, Yoga, Calm Music, Sleep Meditation, Study Music, Sleep
- 🔴 Relaxing Sleep Music 24/7, Calm Music, Meditation Music, Sleeping Music, Yoga, Study Music, Sleep
- Day 28 – Trust | BREATH – A 30 Day Yoga Journey
- Yoga is a way to live a better life
- Yoga Techniques for Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Yoga Can Boost Your Athletic Efficiency