6th International Yoga Day 2020 – LIVE
Doordarshan is all set to bring to you the live coverage of the events associated with the International Day of Yoga on June 21. In view of the COVID 19 pandemic, this year the observation of the event will be mostly on Digital and TV platforms. The function kickstarts with the inauguration by Minister of AYUSH Shri Shripad Naik which will be followed by the remarks from Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on the Occasion of Yoga Day. After which there will be a live yoga demonstration led by Director, MDNIY. In the end, there will be a discussion with leading yoga gurus and scholars.
International Day of Yoga is observed on 21st June every year to spread awareness about the importance and effects of yoga on the health of the people. The word ‘yoga’ is derived from Sanskrit which means to join or to unite. The International Day of Yoga has been celebrated annually on 21 June since 2015.
- Yoga Flow Anfänger Und Mittelstufe | 10 Minuten Entspannung, Dehnung & Kraft
- 🔴 Relaxing Music 24/7, Sleep Music, Meditation Music, Stress Relief Music, Study, Calm Music, Spa
- 🔴 Relaxing Music 24/7, Meditation Music, Stress Relief Music, Sleep Music, Meditation, Study, Zen
- Types of Yoga – What can Yoga do for your health
- Yoga for Insomnia and Sleep Disorders
- Yoga for Migraine Relief