Common Yoga Protocol | International Day Of Yoga 2021
About The Art of Living:
Founded in 1981 by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, The Art of Living is an educational and humanitarian movement engaged in stress-management and service initiatives. The organization operates globally in 156 countries and has touched the lives of over 450 million people.
From another post:
Yoga: a way to live a better life
Yoga is a practice which is in usage since ancient times and is considered to be an oldest method to improve the quality of life for people. Practicing yoga in day to day life with a stringent schedule can lead to wonderful results in improving lifestyles. It is a way to live a quality life.
== Read More ==
- Day 15 – Enter | BREATH – A 30 Day Yoga Journey
- How To Treat Side-effects Of Coronavirus By Swami Ramdev
- Simply The Best Yoga Workout | Full Body Yoga In Under 15 Minutes
- Types of Yoga – What can Yoga do for your health
- Yoga Can Establish Work-Life Balance In Your Daily Routine
- Yoga for Migraine Relief