Yoga For Kids!
Follow along as Sophia Khan leads a fun and family-friendly introduction to yoga. You’ll get to warm up, practice breathing and poses, and relax into a power down.
TELUS STORYHIVE supports compelling, original stories told by filmmakers from BC and Alberta by providing production funding, training and exposure to new audiences.
Find out more – http://www.storyhive.com/
Connect with us:
STORYHIVE Twitter – https://twitter.com/storyhive
STORYHIVE Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/storyhive
STORYHIVE Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/storyhive/
From another post:
Different Types of Yoga
Yoga is among the most popular physical practices over the world and there are armies of adherents who depend on it. The benefits of yoga are additionally typically reported and you can prepare to enhance your quality, versatility, and balanced out with standard practice. Yoga also enables discharge to stress and pressure, tranquility your musings, and motivates you to relax up. There are many types of yoga that can target specific body parts.
== Read More ==
- Valentine’s Day Yoga For Kids! 💘 Yoga Club (Week 27) | Cosmic Kids
- Yoga For Chronic Pain | Yoga With Adriene
- Day 9 – Balance | BREATH – A 30 Day Yoga Journey
- Types of Yoga – What can Yoga do for your health
- Yoga is a way to live a better life
- Yoga to become Self-Aware