60 Minute Yoga Class – Vinyasa 1 Beginner Friendly Flow
Whether you’re newer to yoga or want to focus on the foundations of the asanas (poses), this is a solid level 1 / beginner friendly vinyasa flow class to practice. If you’re brand new to yoga, I recommend this class to start – https://youtu.be/dsljBMpJkoA
Some of these students have been practicing for years and add on to these poses. Be sure to listen to your body, breathe, and take breaks when you need them! If there are too many downdogs or chaturangas (high to low push-up), skip them!
Thank you for your support and for practicing with me! If you’d like to donate to help me produce more content and keep a small business going, I accept donations via Venmo (@Helen-Cloots), PayPal (Helen@FloatingYogaSchool.com), and my website (http://www.floatingyogaschool.com/store/p64/Donation.html).
For more on yoga retreats & yoga teacher trainings, visit http://FloatingYogaSchool.com
- 10 Min Morning Yoga Full Body Stretch
- We’re Going On A Bear Hunt | A Cosmic Kids Yoga Adventure!
- Morning Yoga On The Road – Yoga For Travel – Yoga With Adriene
- Best Gifts For Women
- Yoga Helps in Easing Stress and Anxiety Disorder
- Yoga for Insomnia and Sleep Disorders